Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm excited :)

Ok, a little back story. I'm a student of the universe, and marketing. I love it, I follow it, and I love to share what works.

I started my first blog years ago to post poetry as a side project to my marketing. After a hopeless addition to social media and networking sites over the following years. I figured - there's got to be some way i can tailor all my customizing to be more aligned with my marketing alter ego.

I love the idea of networking through the social sites. Ever since the good ole days of comment exchange and genuine back-linking. The internet social sites are built on opinions and exchanges with virtual friendships.

I've also gotten replies from not only my favorite gurus, but my favorite best-selling authors just using myspace.

There's a way to use these sites to your advantage and get a positive response...

But on the other hand, if you approach it the wrong way, or compose your offer like a mass advertisement, you will get one #$%% of a thrashing :)

If you've spent anytime on forums, you know the difference in feedback wit proper "framing"

Consider it your introduction, making a real connection - make a sale and you get a sale, make a friendship and you have a customer for life ;)

So, I compiled everything I learned into a 55 page book of do's and don'ts when it comes to the different sites TOS, functions, and following.

Because it's the people that make up these sites, but if you don't adhere to the right guidelines first -- you never reach the eyes.

My husband J wrote a fantastic letter for it, and if you haven't seen it yet you can check it out here:
http://mysocialmarketer.com/

and you can look forward to some new customizing videos on this very blog.

May thanks, and if you take a look and like the book -- hey, add me. I love real friends.

No comments: